суббота, 12 февраля 2011 г.

Jerry

When I was working in a mental health clinic as student going through nursing school, I was told to assist in watching over a young man named "Mike". Mike had very severe schizophrenia and would often hallucinate vividly.
One day, I was sitting with Mike and eating breakfast, and he began to describe his friend Jerry to me. Jerry was apparently 6'5, thin, with pale white skin, and dressed in a dark suit. He also talked in a deep voice, according to Mike, and, from his description, seemed to be grotesque and non-human like in appearance. I was slightly disturbed by this, and asked him if he talked to Jerry often.
Mike told me that Jerry was in the room right now, and was standing right behind me. I asked him if Jerry had anything to say. He said hello to Jerry, and then he introduced me to him.
Mike's face, I remember, grew very pale, and then he proceeded to say "You need to leave. Jerry doesn't like you, and wants you to get out."
Good lord, I was scared out of my mind. Thankfully, I was almost done with nursing school, and was able to leave. I still get chills when I think about "Jerry".

What do you guys think about this?

1 комментарий: